Rain Gös * * *
Rain Gös is the Sheltand dialect term for the 'Red Throated Diver'.
This apartment was part of the original ground floor workshop area when The Decca, was a Radio Navigational Signal station. We converted the ground floor flats in 2005, making clever use of the space, to provide individual apartments, each with its own entrance.
The door opens into the open plan living area, which has wooden laminate flooring, in the seating area there are two Italian leather couches, television, DVD/VCR and Freeview. With rustic, solid wood dining table and chairs.
There are plenty of Shetland Books, books, games etc. The kitchen, which opens off from the dining area is fully equipped, with all that you need. The bathroom is lined with high quality wet wall panelling, and there is a separate bath and shower. The bedrooms have quality carpeting and deep mattresses.
Rain Gos Features
- Ceramic top cooker and double oven
- Cooker hood
- Washer Drier
- Dining Table and 4 Chairs
- Ample crockery and cutlery.
- A variety of pans, dishes and other cooking and baking equipment.
- Italian leather suite
- LCD television with integrated DVD and Freeview
- Nest of Tables, Shelving and Shetland Books.
- Shower (drain cut into the floor for disabled use)
- Toilet and wash hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 15 tog duvets (kingsize on the doubles)
- Quality 100% cotton bedding draped with 100% Shetland woollen blankets for the colder nights.
- Hair drier
- Full length mirror
- Ample drawer and cupboard space
Heating is by electric panel heaters and a large storage heater. All bed linen, towels and dish-towels are provided. In stock for your arrival are toilet rolls and kitchen roll, hand soap, shower gel, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, salt and pepper, tea, coffee, sugar and milk. There are also Ironing facilities, and a vacuum cleaner.
Also available:- Daily Service (book on Booking Form)
Continental breakfast supplied - (fruit juice, cereal, milk, bread, butter, marmalade, eggs, tea and coffee), apartment cleaned, towels changed, beds made / changed.