First Floor 1 Double Bedroom Apartment (through the door at the front, upstairs on the right)
The door opens into an airy open plan living space, with a seating area, dining area and fully fitted kitchen. Off this space is a door into the shower room, and into the bedroom.
The open plan living area has Karndeen Flooring, while in the seating area there is a 2 seat leather couch, LCD TV with freeview and integrated DVD player. A music system with ipod dock station (not for 5+ so bring an adaptor!) and plenty of Shetland Books, books, games, etc.
There is a solid wood dining table and 2 chairs.
The kitchen is along the back wall and has a dishwasher, cooker, microwave and fridge/freezer. The kitchen is fully equipped should you wish to make beans on toast or a full Christmas Dinner!!
- Ceramic cooker with double oven
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Integrated washer/drier
- Ample crockery and cutlery
- Large variety of pans, dishes and other cooking and baking equipment.
- Dining Table and 2 Chairs
- 2 seater leather couch.
- LCD television with integrated DVD and Freeview
- Ipod docking station (up to iphone 4) with CD and radio
- Shetland Books, books, games and DVDs
- Shower over the bath
- Toilet and wash hand basin.
- Heated towel rail
- Double divan bed
- 13.5 tog duck feather duvets (kingsize on double beds)
- Quality 100% cotton bedding draped with 100% Shetland woollen blankets for the colder nights.
- Hair drier
- Full length mirror
- Bespoke Ash wardrobe and drawers
- Clothes Airier, pegs and basket
Heating is by storage heaters and electric panel heaters. All bed linen, towels and dish-towels are provided. In stock for your arrival are toilet rolls and kitchen roll, Shetland Soap Company hand soap & shower gel, dish washing liquid, dish washing tablets, clothes washing capsules (x4), salt and pepper, tea, coffee, sugar and milk. These items are not re-stocked during your stay.