Covid awareness and the safety of our guests and community are at the forefront of all our minds as we welcome tourists back to our beautiful islands.
We are certified ‘good to go’ having satisfied the rigorous Scottish Government requirements.
- On Arrival: we maintain social distancing and wear masks during your meet and greet on arrival.
- Cleaning Protocols: Our wonderful cleaning team have a thorough cleaning regime in place. On top of this, we also fully sanitise with our fogging machine upon each departure.
- Linen Changes: If you are staying with us long enough to require a linen or towel change, please be assured this will all be conducted within the FACTS guidelines. We can arrange a ‘no contact’ changeover if preferred.
- Communal Areas: Whilst each apartment is self-contained with its own facilities, access to Tammie Norie, Tirrick and Tystie is via a communal stairwell and we provide hand gel for your use in these locations.
How you can prepare for us and our community
- Awareness: please take the time to research the latest advice on local covid guidelines. It will be useful for you to be aware of things such as hospitality restrictions and household mixing (amongst other things). These guidelines are always subject to change so, it is best to check shortly before you travel. Always follow the FACTS guidance.
- COVID-19 Testing: As our island communities are considered more vulnerable, our First Minister has urged all visitors to consider undertaking rapid covid testing in the days before your trip (see below). You, our guests, can play a part in helping to keep our community safe and open to all to continue enjoying.
To order tests, please follow the link below – remember to order in time to receive your kits at least 3 days before travel. It is recommended you take the first test 3 days before travel and the second on the day of departure.
We hope this information reassures you but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.