Corbie is our Town Centre Apartment
Available for booking 6 months (24 weeks) in advance.
It is on the ground floor, with its own front and back entrance. There is a living room and double bedroom at the front, and a family bedroom and kitchen at the back. At the far end of the hallway is the bathroom. The back door leads out onto a patio area and shared drying green, while the front entrance has its own walled and decked space. The sun shines in the back all morning and then in the front all afternoon till sundown (midnight in the summer and 3pm in the winter). Its spacious, warm and an ideal base for getting around Shetland and Lerwick, being very central to all the town amenities, walks and the bus stops for out of town. Mareel Cinema and Arts Centre and Hays Dock Restaurant and Museum are only a stone throw away as well. Car parking on the street or in the car park opposite.
The Living Room is very relaxing with 2 reclining leather couches and an open fire. There is a music system with ipod dock station (sorry! not for 5+ so bring an adaptor!), and a flat screen TV with Freeview and built in DVD player.
The kitchen is hand built and bespoke, with plenty storage, washer drier, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge and deep freeze, and a 6 seat Oak dining table to sit around. The kitchen is fully equipped should you wish to make beans on toast or a full Christmas Dinner!!
The bathroom is compact and has a walk-in shower and small bath.
Both bedrooms have very comfortable divan beds with deep pocket sprung mattresses, feather duvets and 100% cotton bedding. Lovely and cosy to snuggle down after a busy day! The furniture is made from Ash, and there are large built in wardrobes to store everything for you, and of course a hair drier lurking in a drawer…it moves about the rooms though!
Property internal size: 65sqm
Short term let licence: SH00082 F (valid until 24 May 2026)
EPC - valid until 5 May 2032: Energy Efficiency Rating: C/69 / Environmental Impact (Co2) Rating: C/72
- Ceramic topped cooker with double oven
- Extractor hood
- Dining Table and 6 Chairs
- Ample crockery and cutlery
- Large variety of pans, dishes and other cooking and baking equipment.
- Dish towels
- Kitchen roll* / Dish washing liquid* / Dish washer tablets* / Clothes washing capsules x 4*
- Pint of milk* / Salt and pepper* / Oil* / Tea, coffee & sugar*
- Luxuriously relaxing reclining leather suite
- Open fire
- LCD television with integrated DVD and Freeview
- Ipod docking station (up to iphone 4) with CD and radio
- Coffee Table and Shelving
- Shetland Books, Books, Games, DVDs
- Walk in shower
- Small bath, toilet and wash hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- Towels for each guest
- Hand soap & shower gel (Shetland Soap Company)*
- Toilet roll*
- 1 double bedroom and 1 family bedroom (with a double and single bed)
- 13.5 tog feather & down kingsize & single duvets (we can provide non-feather duvets on request)
- Quality 100% cotton bed linen
- Full length mirror
- Ash dressing table and stool
- Ample drawer and cupboard space
- Extra blankets and hot water bottles
Heating is by air source heat pump.
Ironing facilities and a vacuum cleaner are also supplied.
*These consumable items are not re-stocked during your stay: Toilet roll, kitchen roll, dish washing liquid & tablets, clothes washing capsules, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, salt, pepper and oil.
KEY FEATURES AT
- Check availability in our 'up to the minute' Availability Calendar, which shows live, 24/7 availability.
- Book online with the option to pay by credit/debit card.
- The minimum stay is four nights or as below.
- 1 night within one week, 2 nights within two weeks, 3 nights within three weeks or as fillers between two bookings.
- Check in Time: from 14.00 hrs on day of arrival. Early check-in can be requested, but not guaranteed.
- Check out Time: by 10.00 hrs on day of departure.
- Electricity is included in the price.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and USB points.
- When you are staying longer than 14 days we provide a change of bed linen and towels, midway.
- Corbie is a non-smoking property.
- Travel cot, bedding, baby bath, highchair, plates, cups, socket covers are available upon request.
- Toilet raiser and mobile shower stool.
- Walkers pack – a rucksack with flask, sandwich boxes, maps and info about walks and places of interest to take with you, while you are out and about.
- Bikers welcome – there is a shed available at the property with room to store 2 bicycles. Safe parking for motorcycles at the rear of the property.
- Pets: Sorry, we are unable to accommodate your furry friends. However you may wish to contact our local Cattery GOTT CATS – 01595 840275 www.gottcats.co.uk
- Kennels HOULLS HOURSES & HOUNDS - 07920 146229 www.houllshorsesandhounds.co.uk or PREMIER KENNELS - 07534 404162 Premier Kennels | Facebook