Tammie Norie is the Shetland dialect termfor the bird known as the 'Puffin' in English.
The one bedroom apartments are on the 1st floor of TheDecca, and have just been completed in April 2010, finalising our renovation ofthe old Radio Navigational Signal Station. Steve designed and built theapartments himself, utilising the coombed ceilings and the whole of the 1stfloor area.
Tammie Norie has its own door, through to the kitchen andopen plan living area, cleverly integrating a fully equipped quality kitchen,living and dining area. There is a bathroom, with shower over the bath and atwin bedroom off from the living area. The apartment has been finished in Ash,and the main area floored with Karndean Flooring, while the bedroom hasluxurious thick carpeting.
Tammie Norie Features
- Ceramic cooker with double oven
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Integrated washer/drier
- Ample crockery and cutlery
- Large variety of pans, dishes and other cooking and baking equipment.
- Dining Table and 2 Chairs
- 2 reclining leather chairs with foot stools.
- LCD television with integrated DVD and Freeview
- Ipod docking station with CD and radio
- Shetland Books, books, games and DVDs
- Shower over the bath
- Toilet and wash hand basin.
- Wet wall panelling.
- Heated towel rail
- Twin divan beds
- 13.5 tog duck feather duvets
- Quality 100% cotton bedding draped with 100% Shetland woollen blankets for the colder nights.
- Hair drier
- Full length mirror
- Bespoke Ash wardrobe and drawers
- Clothes Airier, pegs and basket
Heating is by storage heaters and electric panel heaters. All bed linen, towels and dish-towels are provided. In stock for your arrival is a toilet roll and a kitchen roll, Shetland Soap Company hand soap & shower gel, dish washing liquid, salt and pepper, tea, coffee, sugar and milk. Ironing facilities and vacuum cleaner are also available.