Skooty Allan is the Sheltand dialect term for the 'Arctic Skua'.
This apartment was part of the original ground floor workshop area when The Decca was a Radio Navigational Signal station. We converted the ground floor flats in 2005, making clever use of the space, to provide individual apartments, each with its own entrance.
The door opens into the open plan living area, which has wooden laminate flooring, in the seating area there are two Italian leather couches, television, DVD/VCR and Freeview. With rustic, solid wood dining table and chairs. There are plenty of Shetland Books, books, games etc. The kitchen, which opens off from the dining area is fully equipped, with all that you need.The bathroom is lined with high quality wet wall panelling, and there is a separate bath and shower. The bedrooms have quality carpeting and deep mattresses.
Skooty Allan Features
- Ceramic top cooker and double oven
- Cooker hood
- Washer Drier
- Fridge / Freezer
- Dining Table and 4 Chairs
- Ample crockery and cutlery
- A variety of pans, dishes and other cooking and baking equipment.
- Italian leather suite
- VCR, DVD & Freeview
- Ipod docking station with CD and radio
- Nest of Tables, Shelving and Shetland Books.
- Shower (drain cut into the floor for disabled use)
- Toilet and wash hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- 1 double bedroom, 1 Twin Bedroom
- 15 tog duvets (kingsize on the doubles)
- Quality 100% cotton bedding draped with 100% Shetland woollen blankets for the colder nights.
- Hair drier
- Full length mirror
- Ample drawer and cupboard space
Heating is by storage heaters and electric panel heaters. All bed linen, towels and dish-towels are provided. In stock for your arrival is a toilet roll and a kitchen roll, Shetland Soap Company hand soap & shower gel, dish washing liquid, dish washing tablets, salt and pepper, tea, coffee, sugar and milk. Ironing facilities and vacuum cleaner are also available.