Peerie Swaabie is the Sheltand dialect term for the 'Lesser Black-backed Gull'.
This apartment was part of the original ground floorworkshop area when The Decca was a Radio Navigational Signal station. We converted the ground floor flats in 2005, making clever use of the space, to provide individual apartments, each with its own entrance.
The door opens into the open plan living area, which has wooden laminate flooring, in the seating area there are two Italian leather couches, television, DVD/VCR and Freeview. With rustic, solid wood dining tableand chairs. There are plenty of Shetland Books, books, games etc for your entertainment. The kitchen, which opens off from the dining area is fully equipped, with all that you need. The bathroom is lined with high quality wet wall panelling, and there is a separate bath and shower. The bedrooms have quality carpeting and deep mattresses.
Peerie Swaabie Features
- Ceramic top cooker and double oven
- Cooker hood
- Washer Drier
- Dining Table and 4 Chairs
- Ample crockery and cutlery.
- A variety of pans, dishes and other cooking and baking equipment
- Italian leather suite
- LCD television with integrated DVD and Freeview
- Ipod docking station with CD and radio
- Nest of Tables, Shelving and Shetland Books
- Shower (drain cut into the floor for disabled use)
- Toilet and wash hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- 2 double bedrooms
- 15 tog duvets (kingsize on the doubles)
- Quality 100% cotton bedding draped with 100% Shetland woollen blankets for the colder nights.
- Hair drier
- Full length mirror
- Ample drawer and cupboard space
Heating is by electric panel heaters and a large storage heater. All bed linen, towels and dish-towels are provided. In stock for your arrival is a toilet roll and a kitchen roll, hand soap, shower gel, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, salt and pepper, tea, coffee, sugar and milk. There are also Ironing facilities, and a vacuum cleaner.